“Following the US Congress hearing about long-hidden UFO evidence, Mexico is now taking similar steps.”
“A former journalist and a ‘ufologist’ revealed two ‘non-human’ bodies in front of the Mexican Congress, thought to be over 1,000 years old.”
Table of Contents
“Earlier this year, the world was gripped by the disclosure of UFOs, now called UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena), revealed during the US Congress hearing. It seems this was just the start.”
“If this proves to be entirely legitimate, Mexico could be responsible for one of the most momentous revelations in history. They presented what seem to be two alien bodies at the Mexico City Congress.”
“Conversely, if these bodies are officially confirmed as real extraterrestrial entities, it would validate popular culture’s predictions about aliens. The facial structure and features of these bodies closely resemble the traditional depiction of aliens.”
“The similarity is striking. (Photo: IMDb, IndianTechGuide)
The disclosure took place at a public event organized by Jaime Maussan, a Mexican journalist and seasoned ufologist known for decades of research into extraterrestrial phenomena. Maussan co-hosted the event with Mexican scientists who specialize in the study of extraterrestrial phenomena.”
The aliens (UFO)
Here’s what you need to know about the mummified aliens:
- “Two small ‘extraterrestrial’ mummified bodies were showcased to the audience in two separate glass cases.”
- “It is said that these bodies were found in Cusco, Peru, and are thought to be at least 1,000 years old.”
- “Maussan said, when he had to tell the truth, that scientists at the Autonomous National University of Mexico (UNAM) found these specimens were not from Earth’s evolution.”
- Maussan also mentioned that they found these two bodies at a mine in Peru where diatoms (algae) are.
- UNAM scientists used radiocarbon dating to obtain DNA samples from the corpses.
Many scientists, including the famous Harvard Astronomy Department director, Abraham Avi Loeb, were present at this event where significant findings were unveiled.
Loeb, known for his research on the Oumuamua theory, joined the event through a video call. He urged the Mexican government to permit local scientists to investigate these bodies, using them as a basis for studying the potential existence of extraterrestrial life.
While we don’t have a definite confirmation that these are indeed alien bodies, the mere chance of their authenticity holds great importance